Tiramisu is an Italian Dessert
When I make it I could eat the whole tray. It is one of my favourite desserts, my elder sister was the first to make it in the family and she made me fall in love with it.
2 packs Sponge finger biscuits
250g (1 tub) Mascapone Cheese
400ml Whipped cream
3 Egg yolks
100g (6 tbsp) Sugar
1. Mix sugar and egg yolks using a hand wisk
2. Add Mascapone Cheese and wisk well until creamy
3. Then add Whipp Cream and wisk well until consistency is just fine (not too runny or not too thick)
4. Make coffee without sugar and Soak biscuits in coffee one by one and lay them out on a tray
5. Pour the cream over the biscuit layer.
6. Add another layer of biscuits and add the left over cream over it.
7. Leave it to settle in the fridge
Hardest part is waiting patiently to eat it 🙂