Apple Banana Crumble Muffins
Salam everyone. I really hope you are keeping yourselves busy and productive, physically and mentally.
Remember to keep your little tots occupied with productive activities instead of being glued to the screen .
My husband and I were starting to worry when we saw the fruit basket, surely there were no chance for the Apples to make it for another week. They were on the verge of rotting. My husband told me to do something with them. My daughter and I decided to make this yummy Apple and Banana crumble Muffins.
12-15 Medium size Muffins
1 Banana (you can add 2)
1 Large Egg
1/2 Cup Milk
1/3 Cup Vegetable Oil
1/4 tsp salt
2 tsp Baking Powder (Alternatively use Self raising Flour)
1tsp Vanilla Essence (optional)
For the Crumble
1/2 Cup Flour
1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
1/4 Butter (Cold)
1 tsp Cinnamon Powder (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 180C
2. Make the muffins: In a bowl mix milk, oil, egg and vanilla.
3. In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking powder, sugar and salt.
4. Peel the apples and banana
5. Cut Apples into small chunks and slice the banana.
6. Add the Apple chunks and banana slices into the flour mixture and mix and coat well.
7. Pour the wet mixture into the dry mixture and mix until combined.
8. Scoop the batter into muffin cases, leaving enough space for to top with crumble.
9. Make the crumble: Add the flour, butter. Brown Sugar and Cinnamon. Combine using fingers until it becomes crumbly.
10. Add some crumble on top of each muffin batter.
11. Bake for 25-30 minutes, until a knife inserted at the center comes out clean.
12. Place on cooling rack for about 10minutes and enjoy. Don’t forget to share
3 thoughts on “Apple Banana Crumble Muffins”
I really like and appreciate your blog post.
Thanks for fantastic info I was looking for this info for my mission.
Your site is very helpful. Many thanks for sharing!